New York Health Care, Inc. a licensed home care agency now in our 34th year of operation is seeking a home care recruiter for our Hempstead, NY office.
This is a full time Monday – Friday position with limited weekend assignments on an as needed basis.
Job functions to include:
- Recruit HHA’s (home health aides) and PCA’s (personal care aides) throughout Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties
- Prepare advertisements and job postings
- Attend job fairs and present employment opportunities to the general population
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with NYS DOH regulations
- Perform all functions related to the hiring process from interview up to and including orientation
- Reliable transportation to cover field appointments and visits throughout Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties
- Excellent written, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently; detail oriented with ability to prioritize and follow up
- Previous health care experience; preferably HR, compliance or recruiting
- Knowledge of NYS DOH personnel hiring requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of HHA exchange software system
- Bilingual Haitian Creole / English speaking or Spanish/English
- Previous home care recruiting experience
- Knowledge of referral sources
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- PTO including holiday,vacation, sick and personal time off
- Subsidized Medical / Dental insurance
- Ability to participate in our 401k plan after 1 year of service
- Availability of employee funded voluntary insurance such as cancer, disability and life
Please respond with resume and salary requirements.
NYHC is licensed home care agency (LHCSA) which has been in business for over 35 years. We have branch offices throughout New York City and Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Orange and Rockland counties.
Location/Region: Hempstead, NY