The HR Employee Support Representative is responsible for administration of HR related queries and execution of HR transactions. Supporting an effective employee experience within agreed service level.
The team receives activity through case management, system notifications, phone calls and chat service as the first point of help for HR queries, across multiple countries.
- Responds to questions on administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat. Uses systems to document and escalate as needed following the appropriate processes.
- Educates employees of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
- Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner. Must be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize urgency of requests.
- Probes cases to determine root cause of the issue or question in order to provide accurate answers.
- Identifies and researches incoming queries from employees.
- Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
- Utilizes multiple online systems to answer questions, complete requests, and ultimately resolve employee and HR needs.
- Works independently on most routine tasks.
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results.
- Responsible for maintaining all compliance requirements of dedicated HR shared service processes.
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal including Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
- Performs duties according to service level agreements.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS)
- Minimum high school degree
- At least one year experience in customer services and/ or human resources area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to answer employees’ queries effectively
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills for tracking and documenting
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Additional language – Spanish
- Workday or other HRIS experience
- Experience in an HR Service Center / Contact Center Operation
- HR Certification
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.