Laitram is hiring a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in its New Orleans office to support a team of TA Recruiters with the objective of conducting high volume hiring successfully and efficiently. The coordinator will oversee multiple administrative processes and have high levels of candidate interaction. Attention to detail and a high level of customer service is essential to the role.About Laitram:
Laitram offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. Headquartered in New Orleans, we are a global company with $480M+ in annual revenues and over 2,600 employees worldwide. Laitram grew out of inventions of a local entrepreneur and continues to pride itself on innovation – the company has hundreds of patents and files new ones each year. Laitram Culture:
We are smart, interesting, and innovative people solving problems big and small. We are seeking creative and intelligent people to join our organization. Our company was founded on the power of a good idea. And we know that good ideas can only come from people. Because of this, we believe that self-managed people are our greatest resource and pride ourselves on our outstanding culture to support them. Benefits:
Competitive pay and bonus system – allowing employees to share in the profits of the company
To learn more, visit www.laitram.com Responsibilities
- Support recruiters with sourcing at all levels and functions
- Responsible for all job requisitions postings to ensure data integrity
- Coordinate multi-stage interview schedules including in-person, telephone, offsite and videoconference. This includes coordinating calendars and working with hiring manager/interviewers/ department admins. to secure appropriate times, etc.
- Create interview schedules to share with each candidate and hiring team
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for candidates which includes; booking flights, hotel and transportation to our multiple facilities.
- Provide high touch experience to ensure key communication takes place with all candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Escort the candidate to interviews on the day of on-site meetings and manage the “candidate care” aspect of the candidate’s interview day
- Make candidate and requisition updates in the applicant tracking system appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with new hire and onboarding processes
- Update and maintain recruitment reports and metrics.
- Support employment advertising and events
- Schedule all Career Fairs and attend events when needed. Assist in scheduling and coordinating campus tours.
- Become an expert on the Avature applicant tracking system to provide guidance and be a resource to others
- Assist TA and Marketing Teams with maintaining and updating social media and company sponsored sites (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
- Associates Degree or higher required. Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or Business preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative support experience in Human Resources or Recruiting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task while maintaining good quality of work.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of customer service.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times, act with discretion
- Experience with an automated Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship Management System such as Avature
About this company
Laitram is a vibrant, forward-thinking company built on innovation, and brings integrity and continuous improvement to its four operating divisions-Intralox, Laitram Machinery, Lapeyre Stair and Laitram Machine Shop.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA