The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane’s unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.
The Payroll Clerk will utilize common concepts, practices, and procedures within payroll.
• Assist in the preparation of State and Federal tax filings
• Maintain master payroll records
• Distribute weekly and monthly payroll checks
• Review pay checks for accuracy and correct any errors
• Union reporting
• Garnishment processing
• Direct deposit file maintenance
• Assisting field offices, employees, and others by answering payroll-related questions
• Assists in all administration functions within Payroll Department
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the area of payroll, accounting, or related field
• Knowledge of payroll principles and procedures
• Computer literate in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• JDEdwards experience is strongly desired
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Energetic, dependable, self-starter, and team player with a professional image, who is capable of handling highly confidential information
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: LaBelle, FL