In Graham, KY is looking for a
Health & Safety Manager
To implement management systems to systematically identify, evaluate and control potential losses. The Safety & Health Manager will support the Site Manager and Staff by advising them on matters of regulatory compliance and safe operations.
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + a couple of PTO days
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available
- Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS additional company contribution from 1% to 5% based on years of service
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Friendly and supportive coworkers
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Health & Safety or related field.
- CSP – Certified Safety Professional preferred
- 5 years demonstrated management/safety skills in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- OSHA laws compliant.
- Ability to interact and discuss issues with regulatory compliance officials.
- Ability to provide direction and coaching to others in an effective leadership manner
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration among all shift employees
- Must satisfy the requirements for a "Possessor of Explosives" as defined by the Bureau of Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Working knowledge of OSHA PSM requirements preferred
- Knowledge of basic investigative techniques for root cause analysis
Desired applicants Click apply now!
Dyno Nobel Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO AA M/F/V/D
Location/Region: Graham, KY