Job responsibilities include:
- Will assist with HR duties such as applications, Workers Comp, FMLA, COBRA, 401K enrollments, benefits and I-9’s.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Will need to perform other duties and special projects as requested.
- Will require dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment, be a self-starter and energetic. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 3-5 years of working HR experience.
- H.S. Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related area preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information."
Location/Region: Jackson, TN