We are seeking a Lead Technology Recruiter to join our team here at Intellectual Capitol in our HQ office in Greenville, SC!
This is a Full Time Salaried position plus Commission, Bonuses, PTO and so much more!
You will work in a Lead capacity as part of a high performing, growing and award winning team of Talent Acquisition Professionals!
We will create a custom Growth and Development Plan for you including 1 on 1 Mentoring, Coaching and Training.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees.
- On-board and train new employees.
- Implement company culture, values and policies.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain employee files.
- Previous experience in In house or Agency/3rd Party IT Recruiting.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Technology (Software, Hardware, Cloud, Infrastructure, Security, Project Management, etc.).
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to build rapport with all employees.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-10 years of experience in Direct Recruiting (Direct Hire or Staffing Augmentation/Project Work) in Information Technology.
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred.
Intellectual Capitol, founded in 2003, is a leader in providing outstanding talent to our clients for enterprise projects.
With a growing national client base, your opportunities for growth, earning and development are truly unlimited. We seek a motivated individual who can build long term business relationships with outstanding talent.
Intellectual Capitol is an award winning, growth oriented organization with a strong culture, deep history and focus on our clients, consultants, team members and the communities in which we serve!
Our Awards & Recognition:
4 time Inc Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the United States of America (2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018)
2 time Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies in South Carolina ( 2017 - 2018)
Roaring 20s Fastest Growing Companies (Small Company Category) in South Carolina (2018)
Greenville, SC Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year (2016)
We are blessed to serve a wide variety of clients who have IT talent needs.
Our unique partnering approach is a key driver for the continued growth and expansion of our offerings.
You'll join a gifted and motivated team who is creating the future each and every day!
If you love working with gifted, highly motivated, incredibly smart and driven people each day helping them to succeed, then this may be the great opportunity you are looking for!
Apply Today! We are interviewing immediately for this key player role in our firm!
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)