We are seeking Technical Recruiters to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Accurately maintain employee details in ATS system
- Previous experience in recruiting for IT roles
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with digital focused companies a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Taleo a plus
Photon is the largest and fastest growing provider of Mobile First Omni-Channel Experiences. We work with over 37% of the Fortune 100 companies.
Our omni-channel presences touch over 120 million consumers every day and we have the largest pool of omni-channel engineers with over 3,400 engineers across offices in US, India, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
We are the dominant providers of omni-channel solutions for Fortune 100 companies. We define omni-channel today as broadly comprising of 5 prominent areas -
1. Consumer Facing Mobile Applications
2. Associate or Employee Facing Mobile Applications
3. Adaptive Responsive Web Presences
4. In-Store Digital Presences
5. API Platforms & Blueprints
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
The Digital Technology Team is looking for a Java Software Engineer / developer with strong technical skills, with a thorough understanding of the agile development process. We are building best in class Digital applications and API’s.
• As a developer / Application Developer
• Web development experience working on Windows or Java platforms
• Understanding in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
• Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks
Location/Region: New York, NY (US)