The Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition Manager will implement innovative recruitment and onboarding strategies to hire and retain the highest quality candidates for LifeMoves. Supervises Recruitment Talent partner and day to day recruitment operations.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels of the agency within multiple business units
- Prepares and maintains statistical reports related to recruitment and retention
- Markets and promotes LM to applicants and networks, collaborates and promotes agency with other institutions, universities, and professional organizations
- Partners with business units to assess, determine and fill human capital needs and confers with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and recruitment strategies
- Oversees an engaging and effective full cycle onboarding process for all new LifeMoves staff
- In partnership with VP of Human Resources, develops LifeMoves employee branding messaging and plan to attract qualified, mission minded candidates to the Agency
- Works with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develops strategies to procure a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need; researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates; attends local professional meetings and membership development meetings
- Manages LM Recruitment Specialist to complete day to day recruiting efforts; reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Ensures that candidate experience throughout the recruiting process at LM is positive and professional
- Willingness and ability to be both hands on with all levels of the organization as well as serve as a strategic partner to senior leadership
- Supervisory experience required.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with diverse audiences and be perceived as a creative thinker
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, meet deadlines and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and listening skills.
- Excellent organization and prioritization capabilities.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives.
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor’s degree required
5-7+ years’ experience in talent acquisition and recruitment sourcing.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and brief cover letter. We do not accept phone calls.
LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. As a results-driven organization, since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful therapeutic service model combines clean, modern housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve autonomy. LifeMoves operates over 15 major sites from San Jose to Daly City.
Location/Region: Menlo Park, CA (US)