The Director of Talent Acquisition devises the strategy for the recruitment process, as well as the actual execution of recruiting and employee retention campaigns. This role is critical as it relates towards building and reinventing the employer brand from an organization that wants their employees to have an exciting career adventure with a fast-growing firm. The Director shall partner with senior leaders, hiring managers, employees, and candidates to manage the full life-cycle of the employee experience.
This position is ideal for the hands-on leader who is willing to roll up their sleeves as we build our talent acquisition strategy together. It will require positive energy and a willingness to challenge the status quo. Creativity, innovation, ownership for outcomes, and connection to our employees and leaders will be essential in this role.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiter for company-wide talent acquisition and management of recruiting partners. Examples of positions we recruit for are finance, leadership, sales, marketing, manufacturing, and procurement.
- Build relationships with high schools and community colleges across the region to build opportunities for students interested in our industry.
- Ensure candidates are offered a pleasant recruiting experience, leaving them in a place where they see as an employer they want to work for in the future.
- Implements talent acquisition strategy for top talent positions, alternative workforces, sales, and expansion activities.
- Maintains the measurements and analysis to improve results of recruiting (cost per hire, turnover, cycle time, etc…).
- Manages all talent acquisition systems related to sourcing including applicant tracking, vendor relationships, negotiations, pre-employment screening, etc…
- Oversite of HR interns who support the talent acquisition process.
- Manages all OFCCP/DOL compliance and diversity-related practices.
- Exit interviews, 30/60/90 day check-in, along with strategies for improvement.
- Implements all compensation practices to ensure compliance and competitive advantage.
- Support acquired company employees in an effort to help them transition to NCS.
- Ownership and communication for all employee training and career-pathing programs.
- Ensures all job descriptions, job profiles, and necessary competencies are managed in the talent acquisition process and succession planning for mid-level positions.
- Implements various retention programs that proactively respond to areas in which we are losing talent, including employee engagement programs.
- Identifies talent that can be developed and nurtured into future roles, including professional development planning.
- Experience in designing and executing a recruiting strategy, preferably on a national level.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, organizational leadership or similar.
- SHRM or HRCI designation.
- 5+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience.
- Experience in MS Office, Google platform, and HRIS applications.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s leading equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! We offer professional development, training, flexibility, competitive wages and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth. Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Location/Region: Grimes, IA (US)