FE Moran Security Solutions is looking to add a Licensing Specialist to their Human Resources team!
This position is responsible for overseeing Employee and Business licensing. This includes all business registrations, state/city/county licensing and employee licensing related to industry compliance in the US.
• Oversee employee licensing compliance for the various jurisdictions in the security/alarm industry; this includes but not limited to scheduling fingerprint appointments, reviewing completed applications, processing background checks and maintaining renewal applications.
• Oversee SOS Registrations with compliance agency including, but not limited to Registrations, Registered Agents, and Annual Reporting.
• Oversee company business licensing to obtain and maintain various state and local business licenses.
• Maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and assist in identifying significant compliance risks.
• Performs regulatory compliance reviews to ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulation.
• Continuously look for way to automate process and compliance measures to ensure fanatical customer service to our internal and external customers.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Additional assignments and/or projects as required.
• Bachelor's degree in business, human resource or related field, preferred
• Highly detailed oriented and strong attention to detail
• Strong Administrative skills to review, process and submit various application materials via email, mail and online portals.
• Previous knowledge of local, state, federal employment laws and regulations
• Ability to understand and interpret complex laws and regulations
• Experience in analyzing data, drawing conclusions and providing viable recommendations for ambiguous situations
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
F.E. Moran Security Solutions' mission is to build profitable, ongoing relationships by protecting people and what matters most to them. Providing innovative life safety and security solutions, high quality equipment and installations, customized monitoring and unsurpassed customer service by continually build trust by following through on our commitments. We will deliver exceptional operating performance allowing us to invest in the continued growth and development of our employees, customers and communities.
Brett Bean founded F.E. Moran Alarm in 2003 with the belief that we could build a company unlike any other in the electronic security industry, a company that is relationship driven and provides superior customer service, quality installations and state-of-the-art monitoring. We are proud of our UL Listed, FM Approved and Five Diamond Certified Central Monitoring Station. The United States has around 3,000 central stations, of which only 115 have received the Five Diamond Certification.
In just a few years, we have become one of the top 50 security companies by revenue in the United States as ranked by SDM Magazine. Our company has grown rapidly, but we maintain a sharp focus on what allowed our growth and fanatical attention to exceeding our customers expectations. Every member of our team works with a strong sense of purpose, knowing that they play an important role in protecting the lives and property of our customers across the country. We take our jobs seriously and value the relationships and trust we develop with each of our customers. We look forward to the opportunity to help protect what matters most to you.