The Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Branch Manager by assisting with daily branch operations, including dispatching temporary workers, driving workers to job sites as needed and settling sales appointments. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager.Responsibilities
- Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our temporary workforce
- Maintains and develops accounts
- Utilization of best match dispatch
- New Hire onboard
- Entrepreneurial oriented
- Clear cut written and verbal communication
- Operations/regulatory compliance
- Creates and reinforces a culture in the branch that places an emphasis on worker safety being number one
- High School Diploma/GED; some college preferred; or 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to learn and work with new programs.
- Valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work related activity.
- Required two years in sales or telemarketing experience
- The ability to work in a fast past environment maintaining the Customer Service positive mind set and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Location/Region: Norwich, CT