Project: We are filling positions for a project that is designed to assist Federal Departments and Agencies to improve mission performance through workforce development with a focus on:
× Workforce development requirements
× Improved workforce development paradigm
× Support the implementation of the change management plan
× Provide on-going analyses, monitor progress against identified goals
Responsibilities: The Senior Human Capital Analyst provides full time support to a project team in support of government clients. Provides high-level analytic support. Uses a wide application of principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to develop innovative, analytic solutions to problems. Applies expert knowledge to gather facts, research and analyze the data, and develop conclusions and recommendations.
Experience: Senior Human Capital Analyst must have demonstrated knowledge / experience in the following:
1. Experienced management consultant who has data-driven methods to solve complex human capital-related problems in support of government departments / agencies
2. A minimum of ten years’ experience leading analytical teams in evaluating and analyzing DoD workforce, transformation and accessions studies
3. Expert knowledge of human capital policies and best practices in DoD and the federal government
4. Exceptional communications capabilities: written, oral, and development of compelling presentations based on sound logic.
5. Superior-level interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a superior ability to work effectively at the highest levels within an interagency environment on complex issues.
Minimum Educational / Degree Requirements: A master’s or higher degree in analytics related discipline from an accredited educational institution.
1. Secret Security Clearance
2. Must be capable of passing National Agency Check with written Inquiries and Credit (NACIC) for contract employees; or equivalent investigation
· Local travel within DC Metro area will be required regularly.
· CONUS travel quarterly.
· OCONUS Travel annually