Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an extraordinary customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
The Big Picture:
Do you want to contribute to the success of a team by providing exceptional customer service, administrative support and project coordination to a Talent Acquisition team? Mortenson is seeking a Talent Coordinator who will play a critical role in creating an exceptional candidate experience. You will work closely with recruiters and prospective candidates providing interview coordination, posting and offer preparation, candidate sourcing and additional talent acquisition duties as assigned.
What will you be doing?
- Schedule and coordinate interviews (phone, virtual, and in-office)
- Arrange candidate travel
- Perform reference checks, coordinate candidate assessments, prepare interview guides and value summaries
- Post jobs to the career portal
- Keep candidate packets collated and available to recruiters
- Source candidates for positions as directed by recruiters
- Serve as a subject matter expert of our applicant tracking system, iCIMS, to include; answering any questions from internal customers as well as candidates regarding the system
- Disposition candidates according to OFCCP guidelines
- Administer Talent Acquisition internal webpage by updating and refreshing content
- Attend Job Fairs and participate in recruiting as needed
- Partner with other HR team members to coordinate an exceptional new hire experience for new team members, including coordination of drug-screen and other requirements.
- Serve as a recruiter for non-exempt recruitment needs and perform full cycle recruiting for these positions
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- All other duties as assigned
How do you succeed?
- Knowledge of recruiting processes
- Demonstrated internet and research skills to find both active and passive candidates
- Values-centered, team player with strong communication, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Superior customer service skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, results orientated environment
- Tenacious problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and well organized
- Desire to work with the sense of “ownership” and “urgency” to see all projects through to completion
- Active listening skills and effective communication including an openness to diverse input and feedback
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management, or a related field preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience supporting talent acquisition
Mortenson is an EEO/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer
Visa sponsorship not available for this position
**No Agency e-mails, calls or solicitations accepted**
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN