We are seeking a progressive, diligent, collaborative, resourceful, and approachable HR Manager to join our 3 person HR team! You will join a broader team of dynamic professionals who work across a spectrum of product and service lines. This role will partner with the Director of Human Resources to lead the day to day aspects of human resources functions including recruitment, staffing, compensation, benefits, training, HRIS, employee engagement, workplace safety, and risk management.
This role is a sixty (60) day contract, with the opportunity to convert to a permanent position for the right candidate. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to develop workforce strategies that attract qualified candidates across all service lines of support
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to redesign and implement updated on-boarding program for new staff, including all service lines of support and all seniority levels
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to resolve employee relations concerns
- Partner with Director of Human Resources, and across teams, to coordinate events focused on employee recognition, dedication, and development
- Partner with HR team to support the administration of employee benefit and retirement plans including: medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 403(b), 457(b), flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, and ancillary lines of coverage
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to design, develop, and implement relevant org wide compensation program
- Partner with Director of Human Resources to design, develop, and implement staff training's, targeting both individual and team development
- Lead accurate and timely resolution of Workers' Compensation claims
- Assist HR Associate with completion of day to day responsibilities, as needed
- Back fill for HR Associate when needed