The Lane Construction Corporation is one of America’s leading construction companies, specializing in large, complex civil infrastructure. For nearly 130 years, it has contributed to the development of the country’s vast network of roads, highways, and bridges, including the Interstate Highway System. Lane also specializes in tunnels, metro and railway systems, as well as airports and water and wastewater treatment plants
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Talent Acquisition team conducting full cycle recruitment within the Washington state market. The position may start as remote. However; the expectation will be to transition to a Hub office at a later date.
The Talent Acquisition specialist will support recruitment initiatives across the organization. And ensures that open positions are quickly filled with top talent in a cost-effective manner.
Including but not limited to:
- Developing/maintaining effective partnerships with regional human resources managers and hiring managers to
- Conferring with local management to understand their business & recruiting needs and establishing effective recruiting strategies
- Ensuring that open positions are quickly filled with top talent in a cost-effective manner
- Preparing and posting internal/external advertisements in the Applicant Tracking System; reviewing resumes and applications
- Scheduling & conducting phone screens and in - person interviews
- Tracking/analyzing recruiting progress throughout the entire life-cycle
- Maintaining knowledge of current human resources trends, state & federal regulations, and company policies
- Providing counsel/support to management
- Networking and attending career events across the country
- Maintaining excellent relationship with candidates, vendors and the community
- Carrying out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Heavy/Highway Construction recruitment experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; major specializing in human resources preferred
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Experience generating diverse candidate pool as well as building relationships with affinity organizations
- Experience dealing with high volume recruitment and hard to fill positions
- Superb offer negotiation and candidate-care skills
- Background experience utilizing social media as a tool for networking and sourcing candidates
- Previous experience with applicant tracking and reporting systems
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Renton, WA