Bridgewater Nissan has been family owned and operated since 1960 and is an industry leader, and we believe that our employees are our greatest strength.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that is committed to recruiting top talent and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience.
From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs.
Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand.
We are proud of the diversity in our workforce, and our Human Resources Manager is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities
* Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, recruiting, and job fairs
* Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
* Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
* Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
* Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
* Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
Human Resources Manager skills * Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
* Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
* Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
* Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
* Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
What We Offer * Career development
* Work life balance, Flexable schedule
* Collaborative working environment
* 401K with company match * Medical/Dental Insurance
* Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays * Health Savings account/plan
Location/Region: Bridgewater, NJ (08807)