HR Business Partner (HRBP)
St Vincent Health System - Jacksonville, FL
****Join our HR Delivery team in Jacksonville and support the strategic functions of HR for our St. Vincent health ministry. You will drive succession planning, performance management, engagement, retention and more. Apply to learn more!
St. Vincent HealthCare has been proudly serving Jacksonville and the surrounding areas since 1873. We are a part of Ascension, one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S. In Florida, Ascension operates seven hospitals and has over 100 sites of care. We employ nearly 10,000 people across the region. Together with Sacred Heart, we provided $168 million dollars in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a HR Business Partner with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to partner with business unit leaders to develop and deliver strategic Human Resource solutions to achieve business unit goals.
- Partners with business unit leaders to align Human Resources practices with business strategy and identify potential barriers to goal attainment.
- Provides counsel and support to leaders and/or associates in the administration of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- May provide resolution of employee relations and performance issues.
- Partners with business unit leaders in the process of performance management, associate engagement survey interpretation and action planning, patient satisfaction strategies, and training and development needs in order to develop a culture that supports achievement of objectives.
- Uses knowledge of Human Resources, legal, and regulatory requirements in conjunction with market best practice to ensure business unit compliance and competitiveness.
- Collects and analyzes HR data and develops recommendations and action plans to address issues.
- Supports the implementation of HR programs, communications, and initiatives.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of progressive HR experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf” Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
About this company
St. Vincent’s Health System encourages its nurses to provide personalized, compassionate care for all patients, regardless of what they’re struggling with, and we give you the resources and support to do it. We want a collaborative environment, where nurses work side-by-side with skilled providers in both patient care and deciding policy. We believe in balancing high-touch with high-tech, and that reputation draws patients to us from more than 40 Birmingham-area zip codes. When you join St. Vincent’s you become part of Ascension, the nation’s largest non-profit and largest faith-based health system, which is recognized nationally for its commitment to quality, safety and healing.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL