Find your purpose.
Feel your impact.
Every day, our patients at Sarasota Memorial Health Care System receive a first-class experience in care from a team on a mission to deliver the highest level of care in America. In the process of rising to that challenge, one by one, our people are finding their purpose and feeling their impact. Now it is your turn to see yourself here.
Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Venice Hospital is set to open in Fall of 2021, and we are pulling together our talented team of professionals to launch our grand opening. Now is your opportunity to get on the ground floor of a brand-new hospital with the latest in technology with room to grow for years to come.
In this key role this leader will have operational accountability and oversight and manages the daily employment/recruitment activities of the Sarasota Memorial Health Care System Venice Hospital. The Employment Manager will set the tone and models positive leadership behavior, while ensuring teamwork tasks, projects, and responsibilities are completed successfully in support of departmental and organizational goals.
Requirements Education and Skills:
- Require a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business or Public Administration, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Require a minimum of five (5) years of overall professional Human Resources experience with two (2) years in a supervisory/managerial role.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prefer previous end-to-end recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Prefer experience with PeopleSoft as an Applicant Tracking System.
- Prefer knowledgeable in all aspects of Human Resources practices and techniques to include performance management, employee and preventative labor relations, HR regulatory and compliance management recruitment and selection, employment administration compensation and benefits, manpower and succession planning and internal consulting.
- Prefer strong understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Prefer working knowledge of HR information systems and technology.
- Prefer experience with Project Management and Program Implementation.
- Prefer knowledge of and experience with cutting-edge recruiting practices and technologies.
- Prefer experience with online job-hunting websites (LinkedIn, Indeed etc.).
The Benefits of Being the Best
At Sarasota Memorial, our commitment to becoming the best community hospital and healthcare system means providing the best possible benefits to our people. You can find these benefits through our Total Rewards Package (click to download full list:
With a campus that has the capacity to expand almost double in size, your career is well poised to grow in this brand-new facility.
Click here to APPLY TODAY!
SMH-Venice will open in 2021 with 110 private rooms, a 28-room Emergency Care Center and 8 surgical suites. It will offer a full array of medical and surgical care, including Cardiology Unit/Catheterization Lab; Critical Care/Intensive Care Unit; Emergency Care; Endoscopy & other procedural areas; Gastroenterology; Labor & Delivery/Post-Partum Unit; Laboratory/Diagnostic Testing; Nephrology; Neurology/Neurosurgery; Oncology; Orthopedics; Pulmonology; Imaging/Radiology; and Urology.
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is an equal opportunity employer, and our focus is to create an environment where people from all walks of life feel valued and respected.
Location/Region: Venice, FL (34284)