At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is a top-level company priority as we go execute on this vision, and we need a world-class recruiting function to make it happen! This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding talent team. You'll be empowered to build interview process, design and implement recruiting programs and training, and make strategic investments (event sponsorships, enablement tools, branding opportunities) to build a world-class recruiting practice. Read below for more details on the role and what we're looking for - we're excited to meet you!
What you'll do
- Own full-cycle recruiting for various teams within Airtable. You'll devise top-of-funnel strategy, drive searches, and run point on offers and closing candidates.
- Partner with the Airtable leadership team on talent strategy, contributing your expertise on the market, workforce planning, interview best practices, and effective recruiting process to ensure we have a world-class talent function.
- Design and implement recruiting programs for your teams that enhance our recruiting efforts, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Champion a differentiated, exceptional candidate experience, partnering closely with our Recruiting Coordinators to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Provide direction and support to the recruiting team that works alongside you — Sourcers, Coordinators, and Recruiters all work together to make magic happen!
- Use market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting relationship with leaders and hiring managers.
Who you are
- This isn't your first recruiting rodeo! You likely have at least 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb.
- You know this job is first and foremost a partnership, with candidates and with the teams you recruit for; you take a proactive, consultative approach with these relationships, building trust consistently and quickly.
- You are results-oriented and always eager to get things done, but never at the cost of a thoughtful or strategic approach. You use data to inform your priorities and actions.
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths. You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- The team is a priority for you; you care about our goals as an organization, enable others to do their best work, and love working together to come up with the best solutions.
- You are insatiably curious and a lifelong learner, always seeking to improve your craft and to learn everything there is to know about the company, the teams you partner with, the market, recruiting... you know you are never done learning and invest in the journey!
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA