KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for fulfilling company expansion needs by developing and implementing recruiting plans. In addition, the ideal candidate will ensure that our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline for future expansion needs.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Assist managers with identifying the best candidates according to the departmental needs
- Attract applicants with job advertisements; using job sites and job groups and boards
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Responsible for full recruiting cycle, which includes: sourcing/evaluating resumes, leading both phone and in-person interviews, verifying references, setting up necessary exercises applicable to the job, creating and proposing job offer
- Perform sales discovery and closing role plays during the interview process
- Responsible for coaching sales interviewees to align with our sales methodologies
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Administer and upkeep of all assigned jobs and candidates though company ATS recruiting software
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding individual hiring performance goals
- Minimum High School Diploma required, HR background preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Results driven and ability to demonstrate effective hires in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet/exceed performance goals
- Professionalism and good representation of company
- Understanding of Employment Law
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Location/Region: Clearwater, FL