KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
The Snr. Corporate Trainer position is responsible for delivery of new hire training and ongoing training of employees. This position will ensure successful completion of the requisite training for all new hires that come into KnowBe4. In addition, this position will be charged with quality checking all actions performed by trainees, as well as ensuring all company policies and procedures are applied at all times.
- Facilitate learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles
- Deliver new hire training and other departmental training programs; provide creative, effective classroom instruction throughout the organization
- Ensure all new employees complete the new hire checklist and the applicable training requirements for their role
- Demonstrate how to use effectively and accurately use applications such as Gmail, Google Docs, One Login, Ring Central, Envisage & Salesforce, Dayforce
- Perform on the job training for new hires by drilling applicable subject matter and providing additional training resources and assistance as needed
- Assign new hire training to new employees
- Effectively create new hire and continuing education curriculum for employees
- Effectively project manage employee progress through new and continued training
- Manage classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs
- Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to ensure that training fulfills the needs and objectives of the company
- Work in conjunction with Internal Growth and Quality Control to develop and administer exercises, instructional activities and training assessments that reinforce learning
- Support departmental initiatives and identify ways to enhance training effectiveness
- Ensure training is accurate and follows our KnowBe4 structure.
- Debug students who may be running into trouble with their training or not moving forward
- Be a specialist and debugging students who are not moving on their training
- Associate’s Degree preferred; Bachelor’s Degree a plus or relevant work experience
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience working 1-on-1 with people
- Previous HR experience a plus
- Previous training experience
- At least 1 year of experience in managing people
- Have demonstrated work experience in training or developing new employees
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Location/Region: Clearwater, FL