We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner - Legal, Finance and Marketing to join our team!
This dynamic, fast-paced role will be the strategic people advisor to the legal, finance and marketing leadership teams and their senior managers. As a HRBP, you will be responsible for driving employee engagement, company culture, and people strategies in partnership with senior leadership across a single or multiple functions and geographies. You will use people data, analytics, and trends, both qualitative and quantitative, to interpret and break down complex business priorities and inform solutions. You will provide forward-thinking, proactive HR strategy, solve organizational challenges, and deliver HR programs across the wider organization working closely with functional leaders and individual contributors at all levels. You will be responsible for building strong relationships and partnerships across an already built out HR team by being a champion to Quantcast’s culture and values while partnering on the strategy and execution.
**What You'll Do**
- Provide thought leadership through advising, influencing, and coaching senior leaders and managers within the Product and Engineering organization on all matters relating to the acquisition, onboarding, performance, development, engagement and retention of employees..
- Collaborate on and improving the organizational design, role structure, and communication flow to align to business strategy and priorities
- Provide change management and leadership coaching to successfully embrace opportunities of scale and growth
- Provide advice and counsel to multiple functions on all matters relating to the acquisition, performance, development and retention of employees
- Work across all of the HR disciplines (Compensation, Talent Management and Development, People Operations and Recruiting) to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of programs
- Promote diversity across the organization, thinking proactively about the talent life-cycle
- Lead the administration and execution of annual merit cycle, promotion panels, annual bonus cycle, spot bonus programs and other related programs
- Educate and train managers on the performance management process and the goals of employee development
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with others in HR to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Leverage past experience to provide HRBP team with appropriate mentoring, insight, and expertise.
**What You've Done**
- Bachelors, or equivalent
- 8+ years of work experience with 7+ years as an HRBP working in a high-tech company
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Proven success as a strategic partner
- Experience using data to measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives
- Understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Ability to work with and influence function leaders and tailor communication based on the audience
- Experience working with Engineering leaders strongly preferred
- Job is located in SF Office, and may require occasional travel (post Covid)
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA