The Director of Talent Acquisition, reporting to the Vice President of People & Places, will partner with the Quantcast’s leadership team to implement our global talent acquisition strategy to captivate & recruit the right talent for our growing business. In addition to managing a global team, you will strengthen the talent acquisition model and programs, ensuring we expand our employer brand, drive culture alignment, and lead the team to deliver against a talent strategy. The Director of Talent Acquisition will focus on building and evolving a recruiting model that scales, while also implementing systems, processes and tools to support a global business. You will use data and analytics to help elevate the function and set the stage for future scalable processes that support Quantcast’s talent strategy.
The Director of Talent Acquisition will not only serve as a member of the People leadership team, you will work in collaboration across the People organization to empower the talent acquisition organization function with the tools and resources to successfully attract and hire top level talent.
- Design and deliver an effective recruiting strategy to source and attract the highest caliber talent to support the company strategy, as well as current and future growth. Our recruiting strategy needs to support a dispersed global organization.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders and hiring managers as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Develop and implement workforce plans, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide metrics and actionable insights to senior leaders
- Evaluate and implement the tools and systems necessary to build a scalable recruiting model
- Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics to attract top talent
- Grow and manage a global high performing talent acquisition team that delivers results across the company
- Create and deliver an extraordinary candidate experience
- Demonstrated success building, optimizing and leading a recruiting function in a technology company.
- Proven record of developing and implementing a talent strategy across various hiring markets.
- Successfully demonstrated and sustained career success in the talent acquisition discipline and have a high energy & engaged leadership style.
- 10+ years of progressive recruiting experience with 5+ years of team management across multiple countries.
- Proven success in assessing the local talent market and strategies to hire top tech talent.
- The ability to not just lead their own team, but also work in conjunction with the Executives and Senior Leadership.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to define, generate and continuously analyze accurate metrics to provide actionable insights to functional leaders.
- Takes initiative and consistently deliver results of the highest quality, take accountability for one’s work, has a sense of urgency, overcomes hurdles and ensures that results are delivered.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA