Are you a leader with a keen eye for talent? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative global environment where your work has real impact? Do you care about the success of the company? Do you thrive on getting the best from your team? Quantcast is seeking a dynamic, innovative Sr. Manager to lead our Global Product and Technical Recruiting!
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the Sr. Manager, Technical Recruiting, you will be a vital part of our organization by ensuring that Quantcast Technical Talent is the best engineering talent on the planet. You will build a dynamic global technical recruiting team from SF to the UK! This is an incredible opportunity to work in one of the most sought after cutting edge technology companies in the world.
- Own and build the technical recruiting function for this dynamic technology companyLead and grow an awesome global team of technical recruiters and sourcers.
- Work closely with our CTO and our Product and Tech leadership team to develop a talent acquisition strategy
- Build a strategic hiring plan to help build us attract and hire extraordinary technical talent
- You will collaborate with the HR Business Partners to understand and develop strategies to meet current and future talent needs.
- Develop/execute full-life cycle recruiting and sourcing strategies for product and technical recruiting
- Create a data-driven recruiting strategy to make informed and measurable recruiting decisions wo support the growth of our business
- Be an advisor to top leadership working as the subject matter recruitment expert
- Help advise Marketing on how we can build the employment brand to shape an exceptional candidate experience
- Get creative, and to diversify our talent pipeline; we want to hire the best, brightest and most diverse talent in the market!
- 5+ years of proven global technical recruiting experience: helping to build and scale a technical function
- 3+ years of experience building and managing a recruiting team
- Proven success building a brand, and increasing a talent pipeline
- Experience with lesser-known brands - increasing their visibility in the talent marketplace
- Ability to think creatively to attract and hire exceptional people
- BA/BS degree is recommended but not required
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA