Are you a relationship builder with a keen eye for talent? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company?
Quantcast is hiring a Contract Senior Technical Recruiter to work on the Talent Acquisition team.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to work with our IT, Product, and Engineering organizations to source and hire top technical talent. You are passionate about providing the best possible candidate experience and advocating for Quantcast as you guide candidates through our hiring process!
- You will source and hire candidates for IT, Engineering, and Product positions, in multiple locations, and at different levels of seniority
- You will collaborate with hiring teams, target their networks, and facilitate effective outreach strategies
- You will develop a keen understanding of hiring manager positions/needs, and serve as a trusted advisor for their recruitment strategy, while maintaining a highly talented candidate pool
- You will interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process, from initial outreach to offer negotiation and close
- You will work with our compensation team on all salary negotiations
- 7-8 years full cycle recruiting experience for internet or start-up companies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable ability to partner with hiring managers
- Shown success in hiring passive talent - including sourcing and multi-touch outreach
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Integrity and ability to interact with all levels in the office
- Excellent teammate with a sense of urgency, persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA