The facility maintenance company is seeking a full-time Bilingual Recruitment and Staffing Coordinator. The successful candidate will have experience in recruiting, onboarding, and coordinating as well as other human resources and administrative practices. Deals with a diverse group of employees, candidates as well as internal teams at all levels of the organization Reports to HR Manager and Leadership Team.
Direct Clean Service Solutions is a commercial janitorial company that has been in business for 30 years and counting. Each year our team has consistently grown and expanded. We currently serve customers in NY, NJ, and CT.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Recruiting, staffing logistics, and coordination
• Creates, coordinates, reports, posts, and manages all functions related to schedules of janitorial personnel
• Enter scheduling revisions accurately in the computer as they occur
• Track authorized hours, run relevant reports, track, and modify missed shifts for payroll purposes
• Notify appropriate personnel of revised schedules
• Performs reference checks and verifications of employment status.
• Prepares offer letters and new hire packages
• Performs data entry and personnel file maintenance.
• inventory and distribution of employee uniforms
• Assists with employee orientation, development, and training
• Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of policies and procedures.
• Assists with employee relations, services, and counseling
• Assists with employee care programs and events
• Assists with employee transactions related to payroll
• Interacts with other departments daily for the company’s unified goal and objectives
• Assists with policy development, documentation, reporting, and compliance matters;
• Assists with benefits administration.
• Assists with HR projects
• Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
• Assist with administrative duties as needed
• Process improvement
• Other duties as assigned
1. Communication Proficiency in English and Spanish.
2. Critical Evaluation and Ethical Practice
3. Ability to work in fast pace environment
4. Ability to work under pressure
5. Ability to meet deadlines
6. Relationship Management.
7. Team oriented
10. Time Management/Stress Management/Composure
12. Collaboration Skills/ Must be a Team Player
Preferred Education and Experience
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
• Two years of HR-related experience.
➢ Commensurate with experience
➢ Health Insurance and Paid Time Off
Direct Clean Service Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Direct Clean is a premier facility maintenance company, that currently service prestigious clients in commercial office buildings, educational institutions, museums, art galleries, health care facilities and luxury retail properties in NY, NJ and Connecticut. As a result of our proactive, holistic approach; our clients enjoy cleaner, healthier environments. We are proud of our 30+ year history and are excited about our future.