Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Payroll Analyst for our client located in Burbank, CA.
REMOTE to start but will eventually transition to Burbank office
- Excel - Must know formulas!
- Reconcile daily transactions
- Process stop payments
- Check printing
- Update tracking logs
- Assist with ticket/email inquiries requiring research
- Department: HR Services Payroll Settlement & Accounting
- Resource Role: Analyst, Payroll Settlement & Accounting
- Resource Role Description: Reconcile daily payroll tax & garnishment transactions, monthly reconciliation of payroll liability general ledger accounts, processing stop payments, check printing, updating tracking logs, assist with SNOW cases (internal system for submitting inquiries)/email inquiries requiring research, filing. Closing Daily Payroll “Final Settlement”.
- Skills: Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and an intermediate knowledge of excel formulas
- Systems: Workday, SAP, Oracle FINesse (prior experience a plus but not required)
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00A-4:30PM & 7:30P-8:00P (Settlement & Accounting team is required to close Payroll daily. Each team member is assigned and evening where he/she logs in, remotely, from 7:30P-8P to complete task. This task has always been performed remotely and is not Covid relatedly remote work)
Send WORD formatted resumes to LaRee Meade - email@example.com.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Burbank, California