As the OD Consultant the essential duties are as follows:
* Collaborates closely with HR leadership team to create, design & implement OD philosophy, initiatives, programs, tactics and processes that impact leadership development, employee engagement, patient/customer experience, career tracks and related areas.
* Creates, designs & facilitates organizational/leadership development initiatives that convey the desired culture and enable UH to achieve its strategies and business goals.
* Facilitates, guides & advises leaders on change management, leadership development, employee engagement, performance excellence, team building, customer service and related organizational development issues/solutions.
* Conducts assessments and uses data to provide consultation on interventions that will close gaps from current to desired future state (i.e., talent/performance/learning gaps).
* Partners with HR colleagues and affiliate leaders to ensure optimal outcomes for key initiatives.
* Develops and leads OD projects and delivers desired outcomes.
* Establishes, tracks & reports OD metrics to measure organizational impact based on established goals and timelines.
* Monitors & continually improves the effectiveness of existing OD programs to ensure overall impact and value. Initiates & leads recommended changes as indicated.
* Delivers exceptional customer service & communication.
* 3+ years organizational development experience in a large complex organization or the equivalent.
* BA/BS degree required.
* Expertise in current leadership & OD theories, practices, designs and change management approaches.
* Proven success in building credibility, consensus, influence and collaboration.
* Working knowledge of measurement/assessment methods, talent & learning management, career development and customer service best practices.
* Strong facilitation, consulting and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to relate well with all levels within the organization.
* Customer focused, proactive and results oriented.
* Demonstrated experience in process improvement/project management.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44118)