The Trade Recruiter is responsible for filling the needs of PeopleReady’s skilled trades diverse client base by recruiting and maintaining a highly qualified associate workforce, identifying job placement opportunities and properly assigning the workforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for implementing cost effective recruitment functions including locating and visiting outside centers of recruitment, processing field employee and customer referrals, and weekly contact with inactive field employees.
- Maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Make contact with potential qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Execute local recruitment programs and provide information about the Company and its opportunities.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Coordinate participation in, set up display, and work at job fairs.
- Make public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Complete all phases of the Associate Hiring Process.
- Process customer orders by assigning associates to customer sites. Assist with conducting assignment follow-up visits to ensure customer satisfaction is being met, safety guidelines are being followed, and associate satisfaction. Conduct all required Quality Assurance Process steps during customer site visits.
- Under the discretion of the Business Manager process weekly associate payroll in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle phone traffic, schedule appointments, greet applicants, administer pre-employment assessments and coordinate application paperwork; administer post-offer drug screens and conduct applicant background checks; conduct safety and new hire orientation for all associate new hires
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Associate’s Degree in related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in customer service, recruiting and/or sales.
- Construction industry knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highest commitment to customer service, development and satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software programs and intranet usage.
- Valid Driver’s License and a car that can be used for work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 105798
Location/Region: Fairfield, CA