To be successful at ORS, you excel at:
- Recruitment Project Management: You have a deep understanding of project management and strategy creation. You lead projects against milestones and inform clients of challenges or issues and work to resolve problems while identifying opportunities for ORS to extend the partnership.
- Recruitment Consulting: You possess market knowledge and the ability to educate and consult clients on best practices based on the industry & current candidate market. You excel in client interactions being able to articulate ORS value proposition, discuss overall workforce planning and interact with clients for weekly reporting updates.
- Recruiting and Sourcing: You independently create & execute multi-channel sourcing strategies for both yourself and/or an internal sourcing team to identify candidates who meet client profiles and/or building talent pools for current and future requirements. You interpret client needs and lead project teams in generating ideas for effective sourcing strategies and then evaluate and tweak to maximize results.
- Screening & Interviewing: You have experience in advanced call scripting and candidate engagement and serve as an ongoing candidate relationship manager for clients. You deploy advanced candidate care practices and tailor practices to the specific level of roles.
- Client Management: You demonstrate the follow up skills and documentation skills required to complete assignments and are highly organized and masterful at multi-tasking. You effectively and proactively communicate project reporting and updates to hiring managers, team members, and client champions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.